Naples, FL Flooring Choices Withstand Tropical Temps
While our little piece of paradise is the envy of the world, it can sometimes be difficult finding flooring that can withstand the humidity and heat of Florida summers. Floors In Style has all the answers to the challenges of durable flooring in Naples, Florida. We offer many different services to help our customers choose the perfect flooring for each room and space of their home or office. Some of our services include:
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Carpeting Services
- Tile Flooring
- Full-Service Floor Showroom
- Design Experts
- Experienced and Skilled Installers
No matter what type of flooring you choose, we are here to guide you every single step of the way.
Beautiful Flooring in Humid Climates
There is no question about it, Florida summers are hot and humid. Unfortunately, all that heat and moisture can often wreck floors, or worse, attract mold. Some areas of our homes and businesses are more susceptible to humidity and heat than others. Basements, attics, and sunrooms get a lot more exposure to the dampness and hot temperatures that come with Florida living. Also, any room with a lot of windows or constant sunlight will require special attention to flooring.
It takes expert installation and guidance to pick flooring that will withstand these tropical conditions and remain beautiful. Here are some of the best options for those areas of your home or office that stay humid.
- Tile- Tile is good anywhere in your home. In a wide array of colors and styles, tile can withstand almost anything. It is water resistant, durable and doesn’t usually fade in direct sunlight. Plus, tile flooring is nice and cool to the touch during those hot months of summer.
- Laminates- Every room looks good with laminate flooring, the styles are endless! Laminate flooring gives you the look and feel of hardwood floors without the concern over warping and fading that can sometimes happen in rooms with lots of moisture and direct sunlight.
- Linoleum- This isn’t your grandmother’s linoleum. This beautiful choice comes in numerous different styles and options to fit with any style. When properly primed and installed, this selection can withstand humidity, heat, and sunlight. Linoleum also resists the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi! It’s also environmentally friendly!
- Natural Stone Flooring- There is just nothing like the look and feel of a beautiful natural stone flooring, especially in a room that takes a lot of direct light and heat. Natural stone floors resist moisture, fading and wear and tear. They are easy to clean and antibacterial. This is the perfect flooring choice for a Florida room, basement or room that leads out to an open deck. Anywhere with lots of sun or lots of moisture is a great space for natural stone.
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring- This option gives you everything you love about wood flooring with extra protection. The options for color and style are just as flexible as hardwood flooring or laminates. Engineered Hardwood Flooring is durable and beautiful like natural wood flooring but it also is more stain and moisture resistant. Here in Florida, you really need the added defense against humidity, particularly in sunrooms and basements.
Perfect Flooring in Naples, Florida Paradise
Naples, Florida flooring experts, Floors In Style loves providing excellent service to our little piece of paradise. We know the challenges of living in Florida, including the tropical climate. We can help you pick the perfect flooring for your high humidity rooms. Call us today at 239-431-7920 or make an appointment online. We can’t wait to get your home looking beautiful and feeling comfortable.